Energy Fitness offers a wide variety of classes led by a diverse team of fitness instructors. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, our instructors will provide you with challenges to match your abilities. Below is our class schedule and descriptions of each class. All classes are included in the price of a membership, so there is no extra cost associated with them. All you have to do is sign up for each class by calling us at (905) 708-0626, visiting us at the front desk, or using the MindBody app on your smartphone!
Full class descriptions coming soon!
Thank you for your patience as we continue building our new website.
In the meantime...
Brief Class Descriptions
We have several types of classes at Energy Fitness, and they're colour-coded in our schedule above. All classes are about an hour long, with the exception of Cycle Fusion on Saturday mornings (which is an hour and a half). Additionally, our instructors are adept at modifying exercises to fit your fitness level - if an exercise is too difficult or too easy, let the instructor know and he or she will suggest alternatives for you!
- Orange: Circuits classes. In these classes, expect the instructor to set up stations that you'll rotate through for the majority of the class. Stations typically combine strength and cardio to maximize your workout potential. You'll likely encounter a wide variety of equipment, such as Bosu balls, TRX straps, and kettlebells, but some stations might not use any equipment at all - think jumping jacks and push-ups!
- Blue: Spin classes. These classes are held in our dedicated spin studio. The instructor will lead you through a warm-up, workout, and cool down, usually alternating between mid-intensity and high-intensity cycling throughout the class. Additionally, there's upbeat music to motivate you, and it's loud! For the Summer, our Wednesday evening spin class is a "video class," meaning there is no instructor but a video will guide you through the workout. Additionally, instructors for Cycle Fusion will rotate.
- Classes include: Cycle Fusion and Spin
- Yellow: Yoga classes. These classes use traditional yoga techniques to engage the body, mind, and spirit as you improve your mental and physical strength, balance, coordination, and flexibility. Yoga and Gentle Yoga are perfect for beginners and experienced yogis alike, while Yoga for Athletes and Yoga Flow provide greater challenges. Sunday's Hot Yoga takes place in temperatures exceeding 90°F / 32 °C.
- Classes include: Gentle Yoga, Hot Yoga, Yoga, Yoga Flow, and Yoga for Athletes
- Purple: Yoga/Pilates Fusion. A class that's about 50% yoga, 50% Pilates, and 100% fun!
- Red: Butt & Thighs is a popular circuit-style class that focuses on strengthening...the butt and thighs! While our other circuit classes tend to incorporate the whole body, this class focuses on strengthening the lower body.
- Green: Cardio box. This class utilizes our dedicated boxing/MMA studio to develop strength and cardio through various boxing techniques. It's a circuit style class in which you will team up with a partner to complete the exercises. While we provide boxing gloves and pads, you're more than welcome to bring your own equipment!